6220 Sweet Bay Dr


Before I update you on our house situation I want you to know the costumes have been solved. Last Christmas we bought cute dress-up outfits. Brilee will be a Cow Girl and Brayland a Veterinarian. Done.

Okay, this is the second house we looked at a couple of weeks ago. Looking at this house motivated us more to look in Poplar Hill. (That's the 'hood you have to drive through to get to our current place). There wasn't much available though. Our realtor sent five letters to houses we liked asking if they are willing to move. We haven't heard anything back from those letters. And the Sweet Bay house is not really what we wanted either. IE: ridiculously small backyard, master and laundry on main floor, busy street, out of our ward boundaries, and no appliances. But we are okay with doing this for a transition. This past weekend the price drop again $5000. Brian got way excited! Other houses in this neighborhood are selling for 220 and more. Brian is excited to do a minor face lift (paint, carpet, new appliances) and finish the basement; then turn around and sell in in six to eight months. (I'm exasperated just thinking about it). While he is going to be doing all of this we are going to be building... somewhere. Living at Sweet Bay will be great because we don't have to worry about paying rent and not feel rushed into anything. With time on our side now the decisions have slowed down. Thank goodness. But not the work. Brian leaves for a business trip October 23rd~ish give or take a day for about 5 days. He wants to have all the paint and carpet done before he leaves. I would be totally excited for this task if it wasn't for my need to sit down every 10 minutes everyday! I'm only 7 weeks, not showing at all and I feel like I went hiking every morning. What am I going to be like at 7 months!

A few days ago I was panicking on what to feed our family while all this happy work is moving along. (Today I just made a list to make a variety of soups that should last us forever. he he) Anyway, in the heat of my overwhelmed state my neighbor called and asked if she could bring dinner to my family during our move. I was so touched. My eyes started to water.

Hope all these thoughts flow; I will probaby have to edit and make changes after Amanda reads it. XOXOX In that case, Amanda, go ahead and make the changes.

Comments

Amanda said…
haha, no changes were needed. :)
Jason said…
Sounds like you guys have everything figured out. Just reading about it gets me stressed! That's exciting that you'll get to build a house, nice to be able to customize compared to buying a house already built.
Amanda said…
some boy names:

Adan/Adian/Aden
Airek
Aldrin
Alend
Alfie (j/k)
Amos
Anden/Andon
Ashton
Amanda said…
some girl names:

Marisa
Abbrie
Abeigh
Abreann
Audry
Aubree
Ani
Asia
Arwen (kinda kidding - they make it sound neat in the movie)

(all names found on babynameindex.com)
lacey said…
The house looks beautiful. I am certain it will all come together for you.... I *wish* time to fly by really fast through all the paint and moving.
Amanda said…
just saw this one:

Laicee (lay-see)