for you 8 follwers...

i have bad news. i've lost the blogging spirit. i was enjoying adding family stories and sharing them with everyone; especially my fam. the one of two reasons i started blogging was to put the blog in a book. well, that is an extrememly frustrating process. so i'm not motivated to keep up with this. it is alwasy last prioerty to make an entry anway.

thank goodness for christmas cards to keep us in touch. heehee. i'm putting together a list now so i'm prepared.

See ya later!

Comments

blairsblog6 said…
Keep blogging! I want to hear all about you guys! I'll miss you if you stop...
Unknown said…
LAME!! I am disappointed in you!!! Im going to miss reading about my most favorite cousin!!! Makes me sad. Love you anyways.
Jenny said…
Although I can totally understand the low priority of blogging (as I am there with you), don't stop altogether!!! I love the occasional updates!!! I'll miss you too if you stop!
Anonymous said…
I'm with ya . . . big shooter!!!
Jason said…
That's too bad! I've enjoyed reading your blog posts. It does take a lot of effort to update the blog though. At least we live closer now to get updates in person.
Andrea G. said…
Sad!! Even if just once a month or so, some is better than none! We'll definitely be at a loss if you stop.
seguito said…
hey amy and brian...wanted to give you a heads up that I'm engaged to be wedded in June. if you're interested in getting an announcement, please send me your address.
thanks, friends. take care