At Least Their Not Watchen' TV!

While letting my French bread rise I finished up on the dishes. when i was done at my post i turned around to find the kids covered in flour!!! oh the mess and dust was incredible. but i was feeling good and haven' a good week. i didn't feel the urge to blow up at the situation. thank goodness. because it would have destroyed this precious moment of Brayland using his imagination. for some reason my kids imaginations seldom get used.
Brilee's 2nd favorite food are pancakes. (Her first would be tomato soup). we made buttermilk pancakes with my new found powdered buttermilk! who knew! she was willing to take a break from the dinosaur feeding time to eat.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're such a good mom . . . I wish I had a mom like you
Jason said…
Tomato soup? Grant likes tomato soup as well. I hated tomato soup as a kid and have only barely started liking it as an adult. Taste buds are so fickle.