Homemade Wheat Grinder

My dad and his best friend, John, made a homemade wheat grinder. they bought the two round stones that do the actual grinding and custom made the box, found an old motor (which you can't see) and attached a light switch to turn it on and off.

well, dad, we tried it out. heehee. a spider crawled out and a screw was down the hole. that made me jump when we flipped the switch. We had to re-grind one hand full of wheat like four times before it became flour. I'll stick with mine. BUT it makes great cracked wheat! and that works out great because my friend's wheat grinder only makes flour and she loves cracked wheat cereal. she has borrowed my grinder to crack her wheat. so i gave her your piece of work. she was thrilled!

Mom, you can now buy a new wheat grinder! yea! I am going to keep mine. i found that it only took an hour to grind the four cups was because i was grinding on speed 1. so Brian up it to four and it did my wheat in like five minutes.

Comments

McKenna Cotton said…
This is so fun! I want to steal the post and put it on my blog if thats ok?
Anonymous said…
Like . . . you gave it away????