I did it!

And Brilee even congratulated me as we were eating dinner.

so I did it; I took four kids to the pool all by myself!  Brayland found a little girl, Ameila, they had so much fun together.  they would even share life jackets to go down the slide.  Brilee was having a bit of trouble finding where she fit in.  it was fun to watch her play solo for the first little bit.  she would watch every one with a big smile on her face laughing with others who were miles away.  Later she saw the teenage girls teasing the boys and she thought she should join in...i had to pull her away from the large group of naked teenagers twice.  yea naked!  i need to get over that i don't have boobs.  AND i need to stop looking at how beautiful the women's body is.  okay...and this is why i don't blog!  BAck to our adventure.  Amanda, you would have so much fun with us there.  amdon had so much fun; i imagined grant there with him spashen' in the water.  they have a beach incline with bubbling water and mushroom water falls.   and then! (my greatest idea of the day)!  I gave everyone a shower there and had them in their pj's and we ate dinner in the car.  As I was passing out dinosaur sandwiches that's when brilee said, "mom, congratulations.  You took four kids to the pool all by yourself."  i smiled and thoughtfully remindered her I was only able to do it because i had four obedient team players.  so home and to bed!  Saaweeeet!  by 8:30 i'm all by myself.  hungry, but all my self. 

Amanda, it would be fun...and I need someone to put suncreen on my back.

Comments

Erin said…
Amy!! I wish I could've done the swimming thing with you this summer!!