Remembering the good things

Amanda is so poetic when she describes motherhood.  But I love how she always squeaks in some good about motherhood.  it is so much easier to remember the screaming child, constant reminders to the kids and lost shoes than to remember the good.  So in an attempt to pull myself back to happy land a review of some of the good things today.

-Brian fixed our A/C.
-Ayson wore his cute baseball hat for a little bit today. 
-Brayland wrote his upper and lower case letters without complaining.
-my neighbor suggested keeping the toothbrushes in the kitchen so i could remember.  I did it tonight; it took 15 minutes to brush everyone...except ayson.  Amdon's teeth were so neglected that yellow fuze was growing between his bottom from teeth...ugh...
-picked up my big pictures today and they look amazing
-my kitchen floor is clean (except under the table)
-My friend tara came randomly and we visited.
-Brilee is being so responsible with her new ear rings and counting down the days to change them out.
-Amdon.  when i remember to have patient and be kind with my words towards him when i'm trying to reason and persuade him he will respond with a cooperative "OK".
-Brilee was excited to play fraction games on the computer.
-I think i put together a pretty good, workable schedule for our morning routine.

and the topper that made me smile for reals!!!  Brayland laughing while i brushed his top teeth.  His laugh is wonderful.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the yellow fuze part.