I have an Angel


and i had to pay for her too. he he. we split her plane ticket here. i just thought it was funny "i had to pay for her". okay, maybe i just crack myself up. She was here for two weeks with my nephew Grant, 14 months. it was so great to have food prepared, yummy treats, a clean kitchen, laundry, love and companionship. that's sounds funny. yes, brian is around too for the love and companionship but he will never fill amanda's shoes.

She left saturday night and i can't wait to see her again.

today the kids and i walked all over crestwood. literally, we walked a big circle and were out for four hours today. while we were walking the kids asked where amanda was and when she was coming back. more than once i might add.

Thanks Amanda!

Comments

Unknown said…
You and Amanda are so cute...I know how it is. Sisters just know how to do certain things better than husbands do. I would be lost without Jerrolyn here. I dont know how you and Amanda do it so far away. But shes a good one!!!
By the way....those are maternity jeans I was in!! Tricked ya!!
By the way, its your turn to come out here to boise to see amanda....and me!!!
Amanda said…
fill my shoes?

we just have different shoes, without needing to fill the others'.

Glad I did help, cuz sometimes I don't know if I really do... That's really sweet that the kids were asking for me. :) made me smile. and uh, it feels kida weird to have a "tribute" to me.

funny that you commented on my legs. they were the first thing I noticed with the thought, "oh good, they don't look like sticks!" but the rest of me does...oh well, at least I have one picture without obvious chicken legs. :)

love ya!
Amanda said…
oh and to clairify...you're the one who did the food and the yummy treats. sure, I finished them, but without Mrs. SuperMom (i.e. you), they never would have gotten started...don't believe me? come be a fly on the wall over here and you'll see no yummy treats and we're lucky if I have anything ready at dinnertime! that meal plan I made a while ago...yeah, it's something I aspire to...and it gives me an excuse to go to the grocery store for something other than milk, cereal, ice cream, and chips.
Anonymous said…
Yeah . . . she's a sweetie!
Jason said…
Ditto! Best thing for me is I have her all the time!
Amy said…
Congratulations on your new little Amden! He is adorable! It sure would have been fun to move out there permanently and then I could have been at that fun shower of yours! I hope you are doing well. Your pictures are so cute and you already look back in shape again, how is that?
Love,
amy