Happy Mother's Day!


So Brayland found this sexy frog while we were shopping at Kroger! I couldn't resits and i thought it would help Brian out. come drive by the house to see my FROG!!
The kids had a great time make cards with dad and gifts at school. Brilee made me a flower that holds my recipies with a poem.
Mother's Day
By Brilee
I want to
Give my
Mom
A bunch
Of
Flowers
And
Wrap it in
Tape
And put it in a
present
Brayland also gave me a flower. a little yellow merigold. this little flower didn't last long. Brayland gave him too many drinks of water. so now i'm using the pot for blackberry seeds from some pureed blackberries. yea, we'll see if anything pokes through. Brayland also gave me a bookmark with questions that he answered.
What's mom's Name?
Amy
What does she do?
Push us on the swing
How old is she?
I don't know
What is her favorite color?
Blue
What is her favorite food?
Everything
What is her favorite movie?
Big movies
How many brothers and sister does she have?
A lotText Color
Where does Mom like to take you for fun?
Fun Places
What special message would you like to say to Mom for Mother's Day?
Buy her a gift
What a great day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What have you done to your man?
Jason said…
Brayland's responses to the questions made me laugh! It's so entertaining to hear what little children think.